Friday, January 21, 2005

Inspiration

This is my second blog. My first, I let die a slow death. I'd started it... and left it to rot. I was uncertain about why I was even doing it. I had misgivings about putting my life's story into words and on to the internet for all to see. Kind of made me wiggy since my first few postings, I'd laid a lot of myself out here. So naturally, I tucked my tail between my legs... said "what the hell am I doing?' and hightailed it.

I'm beleaguering the point, aren't I?

Here I am again, to give it another go, thanks to some inspiration. I've been continually entertained and touched by the few blogs that I have read. They don't know I've been reading, but in the next few weeks, I promise to make contact with them, to make them awares. I'll invite them to read my blog and hopefully they can draw as much enjoyment and inspiration from mine, as I do theirs.

Cheers,
Davis