Saturday, January 22, 2005

Vulcans can learn to cry.

I've thought over this situation... with my mother. And the fact that my subconscious is crying out for some resolution, it's apparent that talking about it, explaining its origins is pointless and I've grown bored of it.

Simply put, being a first generation Chinese-American, I'm caught between two cultures. Add to the pot, I'm gay... so I'm really spicing things up. Yeesh.

I've made headway with my Grandmother... so rather than cry about what I have going on with my Mother. I'll go and fix it. I'll keep you posted.

That is when this snowstorm lets up.

So in the meanwhile, I blog and read blogs.



Watching lots of DVDs, catching up on my anime, Mobile Suit Gundam Seed.



Oh... did anyone "get" Napolean Dynamite?
It's funny in the "I'm not trying to be funny" kind of way.. isn't it?
Sigh... and no gym today but I can look forward to shoveling out the 40 ft. driveway for my landlord.