Monday, September 26, 2005

Mental constipation.

I've got about 6 blog posts bouncing around in my head. Surprisingly, none are regarding robots or anime. Well, one has to do with video games and X-men, but I haven't touched that topic in a while. The problem is, I can't get myself to settle down and actually write any of them. Sure, I've got the titles made up in my head, but the words don't flow.

I've envious of people like Richard. He's got like three posts up before I'm even out of the bed. Perhaps I'm over-thinking each post, making them more daunting than they really are. I should try to remember K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid.

Easy enough for me to rattle off a laundry list of an evening's events, more like a newscast. Yawn. Writing something from my thoughts, my observations, I'm… stuck. Although, am I being hesitant? Why have I grown hesitant?

I have been going through the motions somewhat. Obligations to post, whether real or imaginary are not conducive to blogging well. I am imposing undue pressure upon myself. On the flip side, I've become reluctant to post about some of the things that are relevant to me. I'm aware that my predilections for posting about robots, anime and video games, is driving away readers. Sigh.
I'm censoring myself.

I have to remember, can't make everyone happy. Just me, which I forget more times than not.

That has helped me think some. I see some light.

Stay tuned. I'll break through soon.