Monday, January 24, 2005

Be afraid...

Being cooped up all weekend, I've managed to geek out some on video games, finally delving into Resident Evil 4.



All I can say is WOW. The AI in the game is so annoyingly real. It's astounding. They barge through doors and jump over obstacles to follow you. And when Mr. Chainsaw catches you... be prepared to see your headless torso hit the floor. Ouch.
True to Resident Evil style... the atmosphere is creepy and spine-tingling. Scary country-sides. As for RE:4, I highly recommend it for anyone with a GameCube.

I've caught up on watching Mobile Suit Gundam Seed. I'd assumed it would be more of formulaic... big robot fights with screaming kids, no substance. True, it's still got those elements but I'm thoroughly impressed with the character development.

I've got to wait for the next and last 2 DVDs to be released. Curses.

Hopefully, by next weekend the snow will have melted and my social calendar fills up before I start writing about how I've scratched myself the entire time.