Friday, February 11, 2005

No More Apple Products!!!



I swear. I can't help myself sometimes.

Ok, most times.

Alright, everytime.

I'm not a zealot. I do own a PC.
I just acquired the iPod Shuffle and it's a nifty piece of hardware. Surprisingly small, packed with goodness in white. I'm in the process of ripping my dance CDs into joined track mp3s. It has always been a pet peeve to listen to my mp3s and have to hear a gap between tracks. The solid state flash memory makes it feasible for large files. Sound is very nice, again, a nice surprise.

So.. I swear.. no more Apple products. Well.. at least until the next new product announcement. I may also want to get the power pack for the Shuffle. Maybe no more after that. Oh wait... there's also the in-ear headphones.
Oh, bother. Nevermind.