Saturday, July 23, 2005

New Kicks

This filler post has been brought to you by Nike™.

I've got a thing for sneakers (trainers for those not in the States.)
Some women (and men) like shoes, I like sneakers. My brand loyalty is to Nike.
I've experimented, I've dabbled with New Balance™, every gay man seems to have a pair... but I always come back to Nike.

Let it be said that this is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a foot fetish or can be classified as a fetish (I think. Not that there's anything wrong with that.) No, I like to buy for myself sneakers. I like to have many variations. There isn't anything remotely sexual about it to me. Although a well-sneakered foot will impress upon me a person's taste in that footwear aspect.

Some new kicks I picked up today.

Nike Air Max Solas













I'm excited. I'll break em in at the gym.
Unlike what I used to do, which was to buy über-expensive trainers just to wear. What a waste!
Eventually I retire them from the gym to street wear and dancing!