Monday, March 21, 2005

Jeez-Louise

Thanks to links from Oliver and Joe, my blog has experience a spate of readers. You'll notice that I'd averaged out in the past week. It's been respectable and I've been content, esp. since I don't allow my blog to be searched or indexed, and I'm considering removing it from Blogger's public listings.

But today, WHAM.

I owe Oliver, a Sprite and Joe, a draft beer. Okay, Oliver gets two Sprites. That's how much traffic I've been getting from him. Whenever you guys are ready.

Today has been spent in quiet reflection. Well, not really, I took the day off, a mental health day if you will. I'm a freelancer, so no work no pay. After Sunday, today was nice. I woke at 10am to check email, check the blog and noticed that lots of people were linking over. I had to finish my BP post and fast.

It pretty much covers everything with plenty of omissions. Nothing juicy, just my memory. Short-term holds onto a lot stuff which eventually goes away if I don't have need of it.

After posting, I did some necessary things, dry cleaners, supermarket. It's amazing how enjoyable the little things are when you've got time to throw at them. Oh, and an afternoon nap. Sinful.

I'm in awe of Chus and Ceballos. They've restored my faith that there is new DJ talent waiting in the wings and looking for a chance to break out. I'm not saying that they haven't been around, but American venues are so close-minded. If you're not a guaranteed moneymaker, you're not given a chance.

Suggested listening, if you've been converted to C&C, Click on the images for links:



I'm basking in the afterglow of the best BP I've been to, revelling in the memory of the good time I've had (all of which involved no sex, can you believe it?). As soon as it dies down some, I'll address some of the comments I've been hearing such as, It's not the same as it use to be or The Black Party is bad for homosexuals which Richard makes a very good argument. I'm not about to lock horns with Richard, he's too wily and probably very stubborn. I'll attempt to sway him a little bit which also BTW will involve no sex. :-P