Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Simply… um… Incredible.

It's new release Tuesday and the hordes of people flocked to Best Buy to get…


I've just finished watching the DVD which makes a total of four viewings of "The Incredibles" for me, twice in the theaters, once on a decent bootleg, and tonight. I absolutely love this film and it's completely deserving of an Academy Award. It's fantastic storytelling and beautifully fluid, organic animation (for those interested, Marvel studios had to retool "Fantastic Four" a little after seeing "The Incredibles", seems their elastic effects were a little subpar comparatively speaking) The DVD comes with a lot of extras. "Jack Jack Attack" is a funny short and the deleted scenes are mostly storyboarded animatics. They're interesting in that they solidify the movie as being perfect in it's final rendition.

Go get it, it's a keeper. I can't wait to watch it again.

Other news, "Cars", the next Pixar/Disney venture has been pushed back to June 2006. Can't say I'm excited about it at all.

Also released and picked up today:


I can't help it. :-P