Friday, March 18, 2005

Calm before the Storm

My perceptions are acutely aware of the passage of time since I'm really looking forward to the weekend. So it has been a ridiculously long day. Work has been excruciatingly difficult and suffering me quite a bit. Thank goodness it's almost at an end.

I thought to parlay the entire weekend into a 3-day dancefest, but last week's debacle while musically satisfying was a little crazed in the scene sense and has left me gun shy. Tonight is the Saint's + Sinner's party. Robocub and his hubby are going. I fancied the thought of attending, but have opted to save my strength for tomorrow's Black Party. Not that I have much of a choice now, it seems the event's tickets are sold out. Goody for them.

Tonight, I'll throw in a DVD to pass the time, anime always does the trick and I'll have a healthy helping of rest. Tomorrow, I'll take in some brunch in Brooklyn at the 2nd Street Cafe, great french toast (Yummm!) and visit the BF's father in the hospital. A mandatory visit to gym (shudder at the thought) and then down to the LES to pick up a pair of jeans I'm having altered.
Hopefully a disco nap will be helpful. It never happens when I'm jazzed about going out.

If something strikes me, I'll blog tomorrow.
I'll make a full report on Sunday. Monday, if it's been real good. :)
Have a great weekend everyone.