Thursday, March 24, 2005

My cup runneth over.

I passed by Best Buy today at 9:15AM, heading to the gym and saw the line already wrapped around the corner, presumably for the PSP. Ridiculous, I thought and cut through the crowd to the gym entrance. No lines for me thanks, my PSP was pre-ordered and I'd be picking it up soon afterwards. Fortunately, no snags. I've been happily humming along, busying myself with getting acquainted with my PSP today. It totally rocks. Contrary to what Juan believes, you don't have to be rich to have one. Just prepared. Oliver can have one and it's less than $500.

I'm a little embarrassed to list all the gear I'm traveling with. So, I won't.

That thing they pay me for, oh yes.. work, is disrupting my PSP quality time, it'll have to wait.

So for your entertainment, here is some googlism for Davis is…

davis is to blame It's a given.
davis is done I'll get a towel.
davis is available for special events Castanets and Headdress additional.
davis is printing in red ink In red light, it's invisible.
davis is his own worst enemy I hate me.
davis is to blame for the power crisis Last year's blackout was on my birthday.
davis is down I've got kneepads.
davis is no angel Good is boring.
davis is back in the saddle Giddyup.
davis is finally breeding Bursting from a chest near you.
davis is funny that way Do I amuse you? Am I "funny" ha ha?
davis is hot sssssssssss!
davis is the boss Not, the Master of my Domain.
davis is an evil skank That's evil b-u-d-d-h-a.
davis is on the run The past isn't that far off.
davis is gay duh.
davis is not going quietly Me and my big mouth. Shut up.
davis is in your neighborhood Watch your property values drop.
davis is an acknowledged international leader in a wide array of disciplines Kneel bitches!
davis is wounded We're all a little damaged.
davis is asleep at the switch I only closed my eyes for a second.
davis is trying to make the team as a receiver Thought I already was.
davis is in shortage I need more of me.
davis is one of the enduring members of the entertainment industry Think Heidi Fleiss.
davis is put up for sale Everyone has his price.
davis is not going quietly You got that right!
davis is innocent I've got a bridge to sell you.