Thursday, June 22, 2006

Gay Pride Weekend

It is upon us. Well, at least for me and my NY readership.

They’ll be plenty of partying happening.
Bars, Parade, Dances, Boats. Oh My.

So many choices.

What to choose?
Choose your entertainment. Choose your poison, carefully and in moderation please.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’ve made my choices. :)




Pony up the cash. It'll be a great opportunity to stalk meet me. Please, please don't stalk me, I'll rip out your intestines and wrap them around your neck be very upset. Cross even.

I can't guarantee you'll see some skin… oh who am I kidding?… it's pretty much assured I'll be bounding around without a shirt on.

Join me for a dance and a prance. Yeah, I'll prance a little bit. Just a little. Once I get my dance on, keep up or step aside, have a seat and watch. I'll get back to you when I'm done.

It's Gay Pride baby.

I'm officially excited.

Labels: , , ,