Thursday, July 13, 2006

Being Boring*

*borrowed from MacBoyX, without permission. :)

Whilst not rushing around at ungodly hours of the night/morning from one club event to another, things tend to be slow and mundane for me.

Ergo, I tend to be mundane.

Slow? Not likely. I maintain a caffeinated, stimulated existence. Not consciously mind you, but mostly through routine now. Throw in coffee, too much Coca-Cola Zero, Thermoburst™, and MegaMan® Multi-vitamins, you’ve got a fairly potent brew of hyper-activity simmering just below the surface. I’ve been doing this for quite a while. Remember ephedra? I cut my teeth on it. There’s probably very little chance I’ll blow out my aorta.

Add to everything, I’m a carb freak especially when it comes to rice. It was a staple food growing up. I could eat loads of it.

When there’s no clubbing, there’s excess amounts of energy which can make for either great productivity or great restlessness. The week has been a mixed bag so far. Keeping busy with running around in the morning with dropping off AutoLove for 10K mi. look over one day and picking up next, getting a haircut and hitting the gym. All this before getting into the office at 10:30. The gym does the most to keep my boundless energy to a human level. I’ve hit it six times this week.

However I allowed myself to skip this morning.

Last night, I hit GYM bar with friend N for drinks, then rolled to G for another and back to Typhoon for dinner. I mused that living in Brooklyn keeps me in check. Otherwise I’d be out more often than not, more often than is reasonable and healthy IMO.

Heh.

From this momentary lull, a boatload of crazy is coming. I’ll be ready and waiting.

Labels: ,