Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Back to Form

“…and now, back to our regularly scheduled emotional state.”

Apologies to my reader(s). If you’re still with me, GREAT. If not, well, there goes my stats.

I haven’t been feeling my sexy, confident self of late. Blogging is a narcissistic exercise (C’mon, let’s not kid ourselves), so without the underpinning of ego, blogging fell by the way side.

I’d been “caught up” in the ebb and flow of my emotions in recent weeks. Punctuated by nice high points, mirrored by lower than low points, mood modulation was a chore. I sucked it up, gritted my teeth and put on a brave face, seething and stewing by myself. Moments of clarity were few and far between.

I’m coming out of this cloud. A big thanks goes to MacBoyX for being an unflinchingly honest, non-judgemental ear and ever-present friend.

So, time permitting, I’ll be getting back to clubbing in NYC, which by the way is taking a pounding these days and not in a good way, robots!, comics or whatever tickles my fancy. The EvilBuddha Life in general.

Stay tuned.

Labels: