Monday, November 20, 2006

Not yet dead.

Dead Blog Collector: Bring out yer dead. [Hits gong] Should be a cowbell. Everything is better with more cowbell.
Large Man: Here's one. [Yanks out evilbuddha] Hmmmm… large man. Hey, easy on the material.
Dead Blog Collector: Ninepence. What? Thought I'd be worth more damn it. But, now hold on a second…
evilBuddha blog: I'm not dead! Have you seen my ass?
Dead Blog Collector: What? did I stutter?
Large Man: Nothing. Here's your ninepence. Stop it with the ninepence. I could get $200 at least for an hourly rate
evilBuddha blog: I'm not dead! I repeat, Have you seen my ass?
Dead Blog Collector: 'Ere, he says he's not dead. he thinks I'm cute.
Large Man: Yes he is. just you wait till we get home.
evilBuddha blog: I'm not! and hot! just kidding. I'm not THAT full of myself.

Sorry about the little hiatus.

Work has been a drag.

Some internal upheavals has left only me and my manager. Essentially a one man show, starring me, doing a majority of the work. Today is going to be a busy and long day, so fortunately, we've brought in another freelancer to help cover work which affords me a little free time to blog.

Tooling around with the new beta of Blogger. During my short break from blogging, Blogger was having some major issues, general slowness. I missed most of it. The new interface seems to be perkier and stable. The inclusion of Labels makes it possible for me to sort my posts via category, so you the reader can beeline to exactly what you want to hear from me, skipping over the other nonsense and noise.

With the holidays coming, I'll set aside some time to spruce up the ole blog. A fresh coat of paint and some new curtains can do wonders.

Labels: ,