Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Malaise

The BF is sick, therein miserable and making me slightly so. He's looking to me for loving and guidance. The loving I've got down. Whatever you want, I'll get. However, I've reminded him repeatedly, that I don't have a medical degree ( Me, sarcastic? never ). Aside from take your medicine , have tea and think positive, I can't do much more. The "think positive" aspect is hard for him, he's stubborn. (Virgo: rigid, narrow-minded) I'm a strong believer in healing yourself with your thoughts.

With the BF's ramped up sickness, I'm feeling run down. I'm on the defense again, my immune system that is. Been prone to sleeping excessively this weekend, crashing yesterday from 6-8PM, and today from 1-4PM. Sharp as a tack mentally, but physically exhausted. I've gone with the fatigue and allowed myself to rest, but that gets tiresome too.

BF's father is on the mend and improving. That's good news. But his whole family is very "down." Cautiously optimistic would better describe them. I stopped by the family Easter dinner. We're not attending for obvious reasons. Everyone was very somber. I sat for some lasagna, lamb, stuffed mushrooms (my favorite, next to baked clams) and stuffed artichokes. BF's mom sure can cook.

I decided not to torture the nephew with my new PSP ( I got one, you don't. HA!), but his father thought he should see it anyway. It was a funny moment. He walked out holding the Gameboy Advance. I felt bad… for a second.

A few handfuls of jellybeans and I was out of there with a tray of food for the BF, waiting at home.

It's 7:00. What to do now?

That's a rhetorical question.