Saturday, April 23, 2005

I didn't want to see that.

Seriously, I did not.

My younger brother, his GF and her daughter were sitting idly nearby. I was tooling around on his computer last night, assembling a mini-network for him. The blue and white G3 connected to the internet fine through the DSL modem, but the router wouldn't.

In the middle of all this, the screensaver kicked in, Slideshow, except there was no folder of images selected. Why leave something as simple as this unfixed? I went to System Preferences, Desktop & Screensaver and looked to select a folder of suitable images. The computer defaulted to the iPhoto library and a window of thumbnails appeared.

Huh? Ew. *click*

There, in minute detail, appeared photos of my brother's GF, doing "things" with what I'll presume to be my brother's, ahem, penis.

I'd immediately changed options. While it wasn't up for more than a fraction of a second, it was a fraction of a second too long. It has now been forever burned into my memory. Damn my photographic memory.

Out! OUT!

Hmm... Flurry, that seems like a completely innocuous screensaver.