Thursday, April 21, 2005

PSP - Another Update

"I'm at level 18 and i just got my dang rope..." - Oliver

Thanks Oliver, that was my first laugh of the day.

Basher® is continuing to grow as a druidic badass. Check out his mace, Astral Fist. A few other choice pieces of armament like Advisor's Ward, which will turn the enemy to your side for a moment, are also in the arsenal. I've got a plethora (yes, I said plethora) of magical skills at my disposal including Cleanse the Land. Just take my word for it, it rocks.

Oliver, your next task will be to get the Ethereal Key.



This key appears to be covered in rust at first glance, but further inspection, you realize it is more than a mundane old metal key. In fact, it doesn't seem to be a material object at all. This key seems to be entirely made of magical energies, for it has neither weight, texture, or temperature. An ancient power emanates from the key, leading you to believe that it will unlock those magically sealed doors you had previously been unable to pass through. Only further exploration of the forgotten ruins of this world will uncover the true extent of the key's worth and use.

Going to have to go look for some unopened doors.
Meanwhile, (no, not you Aaron) I've got some ass kicking to do. Lord Ashgard, an ancient dragon's animated remains, needs to be put down.

I've got one last artifact for the Brotherhood of the Blade and it appears I'm assisting Aven in assembling a WMD. Curiouser and curiouser.

FYI, looks like the Untold Legend will continue.