Wednesday, April 27, 2005

An Open Letter to the Forces of the Universe

What the fuck are you thinking?

This year, you'd taken my friend Anne's mother, slowly and painfully and shortly after, taken the life of her uncle, suddenly. Death struck twice in her family, tested their mettle but the M Family stood strong. But now this, the tragic and senseless death of her sister-in-law, her brother M's wife, her 13 yr. old nephew's mother.

STOP THIS!

The M family has been nothing less than the bastion of good will, easing the pain of others in their times of loss. This is how they're repaid?

ENOUGH!

The M family has suffered too much at your whims.

I may not be the paragon of virtue, but I won't sit idly by while good people are made to suffer.
They are now under my karmic protection.

Backlash?

If you come at me, come at me strong and come at me direct. None of this pussy shit of coming through the one's I love, because you'll find my anger righteous and magnified ten fold. I've got an untapped reservoir of hate. Vengeance will be mine.

Consider yourselves warned.