Tuesday, April 26, 2005

*Yawn* Tuesday

Monday flew by with out incident and today is dragging, lulling me to sleep.

I'm fine.

A full mental diagnostic reveals everything appears to be in working order.
I'm not crying for no good reason, not listening to incredibly somber or depressing music.
I do feel a bit of the green-eyed monster lurking about the psyche but it's in check. Keeps poking at the containment field, looking for a weakness.

I'm upbeat.

I've got a few posts brewing in the noggin but not particularly inspired to finish them. They're bordering on negativity for which I don't have the energy or desire to feed them.
True, everything isn't sunshine and bunny rabbits, but as long as I believe it, why shouldn't it?

It's New Release Tuesday, acquisitions from Best Buy are as follows: