Monday, July 04, 2005

Danny kills it, again.

Friday @ Spirit with Danny Tenaglia, REMARKABLE.
Celebrate M's 40th Birthday (which was yesterday) with her.
She's a bundle of energy and a whole lot of fun. Glad we could dance together.

Here's a little snippet (and a new favorite song):
Happiness (Michael Mayer Mix) - Superpitcher

The song really kicks at about 2:31.

Danny was in good form, serving some tribal beats to tech house and a smatttering of classics, all of which I couldn't resist making my way to the dance floor.

We stayed till 11:00AM but I understand he played classics till 12. "House education" as Danny puts it, educating the masses about the roots of dance with such tracks as Giorgio Moroder's "E=MC2", truly memorable one I caught once when Danny was warming up for a night at Vinyl. Sad I missed it. Ah well... I should stay for my education.