Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Whew!

Breathing a sigh of relief as my first major hurdle of the holiday season is nearly over.

The holiday party invites are almost done!!!

All I've got to do now is the actual printing, accenting the envelopes, make the vellum invite inserts (YIKES!!) and manufacturing which includes the hand scoring and cutting, folding and ultimately, stuffing the aforementioned envelopes. Sounds like a lot but it's all cake compared to the angst I felt coming up with something that felt appropriate and worked well. I am my own worst critic. Of course, I'm not completely happy, but the BF has stated, "Our friends are going to cry." That's promising. I think.

We've to go over the list of invitees. Oops. That needs to be done, so that I can print the envelopes before stuffing. ARRRGh.

Still, a sigh of relief. So relieved that as opposed to jotting notes into my pad on the train home, I pulled out the PSP for some gaming fun. Heh. Almost myself again.