Thursday, March 31, 2005

Anticipation

I popped a woody thinking about summer. Spring is in the air and in my pants. Well, at the time, I was showering at the gym. No, I didn't take care of business. It did take a little longer to get out.

The weather has gotten my juices flowing. The air is invigorating, clean and crisp. It's intoxicating.

I was thinking about being on the beach and taking some sun. I can't wait. I can almost taste the sea air. No vacations currently planned, although that can change. So all I have to look forward to, at this moment, is the summer.

Here are a few things I'm looking forward to:
Shorts, me in a bathing suit, men in bathing suits, tank tops, the beach, sun bathing, the ocean, the smell of tanning lotion, frisbees, lunches in the park, more sun, barbeques, Provincetown (gotta make it there for my birthday again!), Fire Island (don't got a share, but I know a few people), NYC Pride 2005 (always a good time).

That's the short list.

I'm going to make a conscious effort to be outdoors as much as possible. Spending far too much time in front of the computer, and not getting a tan from the glow of the screen.