Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Do you see me?

Turning the corner, I see him with his back to me. A towel hangs around his narrow waist, he peers into his locker. I watch him as he grasps at the contents of his bag. Slowly, he slips on a pair of green underwear, striped with white lines and drops his towel. Lifting his arms, he applies deodorant, first left then right.

I begin to undress, standing in the corridor. All the while, the mirrors reflect his moving image. I pull my shirt over my head as he slips a white tee over his. I step out of my shorts. I'm naked for a second before I wrap myself in the soft terry cloth. As he spins away from the locker, he sits to put on his jeans. I stand in the opening. Peering in. Facing him.

Do you see me?

Good.

So get your milquetoast ass in gear and get the fuck out of the way. You're blocking me from my locker, inconsiderate boob. I would like to get showered, changed and started with my day, dickhead.