Monday, May 02, 2005

Duality

This weekend, everything was so boring compared to the previous.
I had things to do Saturday. I couldn't go traipsing around a club on Friday night.
But Danny Howells was spinning, Danny "fucking" Howells.
I would've liked to hear him but it was Andrew's 2nd birthday, I couldn't be tired for that.
I've done it before, could've snuck a nap in the guest room.
It isn't cool to be like that at any time. Isn't it obvious?
It's not fair, I wanted to go dancing.
3 weekends in a row already, one missed weekend is okay. Moderation is the key.
I get crazed, sitting around doing nothing. Restless.
Not going out?
Well, yeah. Filled with pent up energy. I need excitement.
Life isn't always going to be exciting. It isn't always about the next party. Learn to live with the mundane.
I don't want to.
I have to. Remember what happened to C?
I can't forget what happened to C. Why does he have to come up all the time?
He didn't know when to stop eventhough he thought he could.
I don't want to end up like him, although deep in my heart, I would've liked to
Don't say it.
But it's a reason why I go out sometimes, I'm looking for
No, don't say it. Be reasonable and logical.
As opposed to emotional?
To expect anything else would be irrational.
But that's it, I don't want to be rational.
Then be responsible. I've got to be responsible for myself.
I… I… ok.
Go out and have fun for the sake of having fun.
Enjoy the music and enjoy the dance.
Everything else is happenstance.