Wednesday, October 26, 2005

More Game Updates

While a 3rd world country and my wise and righteous, yet wizened ancestors have objected, the magical process of taking plastic (see credit cards) and converting it into robots and video games, continues. It's become more of a syphon but luckily, I think the flow will be stemmed as some of the new games rate high on the suck scale and there just aren't any other robots to buy.

Speaking of suck, this…



Picked it up, this past weekend merely because of the license it's based upon, Mobile Suit Gundam Seed. Last night, I got around to reading a review, a measly 2.5 out of 10, 2.5!!!! The curse of license-based games. Admittedly, the allure of piloting/controlling (rather, according to the review, a distinct lack of controlling) the Freedom Gundam is tempting to me, but not at full price. It's still unopened, so I can return/exchange it. I can come back around to MSGS-NET, in the discount bin.

Continuing…

Added to the pile today…



I'll hold off on any additional game purchases and in that, game posts, only if you want to hear about it or it's so awe-inspiring, I have to share.

For a change of pace, I'll be throwing in some halloween party, dance posts in the upcoming weekend. Yippee. My social calendar is filling up.