Tuesday, November 22, 2005

RIPOFF!!



I like Medium, one of the rare TV shows I enjoy sitting down to watch.
Last night's had a gimmick. Flashback/dream scenes were presented in 3D, enjoyed only if you'd acquired a pair of the 3D specs in TV Guide or had your own, which would be just weird.

The effect was cool. Things fell, flew, or sprayed at you through the screen.

However, it wasn't enough to hide the fact that the primary story/plot was a blatant ripoff of the movie "Changeling," one of my favorite ghost stories EVER.

I don't want to spoil "Changeling" for anyone who'll want to see it but trust me, Medium totally ripped it off. Bad writers, bad. I'm willing to forgive so long as they come up with more episodes that freak me out as they usually do. Just don't troll from what I know.