Monday, December 26, 2005

Post-Christmas Update…

…is coming. Well, a real one at least.

I've been remiss, I know.

Long, short, holidays were good but arduous.

I'm in a post-holiday funk. With all the angst leading up to the holidays, you'd think I'd be happier that it's over. I find myself twiddling my thumbs, fidgety and struck with cabin fever. I've been in the apartment since getting home Saturday morning from clubbing (more later). I ran to the supermarket earlier for my first walk outdoors and it felt good, albeit all too short. I want to do something, however irritable as I am, throwing myself into a social setting wouldn't be ideal.

I'd like to write more, but my eyes hurt and I've got sensitivity to sound. Way cranky.
It's time for a nap.

I leave you with a picture of little A and I under the tree.