Thursday, December 15, 2005

Nominated.



evilbuddha has been nominated as a candidate for Best Gay Blog of 2005 at Best Gay Blogs.

I'm flattered and it is an honor to be nominated.

Looking over the list of nominees I feel the same as Patrick at Twenty-Something, I'm in good company. Not to be confused with the Scarlett Johanssen, Topher Grace and Dennis Quaid movie, In Good Company. Literally speaking. Oh, you understand.

I've cast the obligatory vote for myself. Head on over to BGB and vote, for me if you like. I would have been more than happy to have plunked down a vote for any of the other nominees.

May the Best Gay Blog win. You're all winners in my book.

Side note: Originally, this post was going to be more self-deprecating. Happens when my modesty kicks in. I've always had a tough time being gracious.

Not to mention, posts about DVDs, movies, video games and robots wouldn't strike me as being über-gay.

Okay, let me stop before I totally subvert the post.

I promise to be gayer, topically and more fun in 2006. Throw in some more fan service in the form of shots of me (if that's what you like, just have to remember to tell my non-gay friends/blog readers to block their eyes), boys shots I like. Even more dance/nightlife reports in NYC, meaning I'll have to go out more. Heh. Maybe then, I'll be a worthy, formidable nominee for BGB's Best Gay Blog, that is, for 2006, if BGB deigns to nominate me again. Hrm.

Side Side Note: Whilst we're on the topic of Blog awards, Brat Boy School is a finalist for The Weblog Awards: Best LBGT Blog. He's WAY hot (can't believe I said WAY, but it fits), incredibly down to earth and very deserving of the award. He's a few votes short of taking the lead so, while I may have a paltry but invaluable readership, please, head over to Weblog and support Ethan at Brat Boy.