Saturday, August 20, 2005

A moment to myself.

At last. It's been a few days since my last post. I'd been meaning to get something up on the blog in the in-between. Alas, my time has not been my own. I worked till 1:30AM on Wednesday evening. This led to a missed appointment with my physical therapist on Thursday morning. I'd thought myself unlucky for missing it and for my general funk of late. However, I admonished myself after realizing/remembering, I make my own luck. Calling myself "unlucky" was a way of feeling sorry for myself. I'd allowed the circumstances to exist which made my life, less than perfect. Once I assert control over my surroundings and take responsibility for my actions/inactions then I won't have to blame myself. A hearty ichat conversation with Robocub further solidified my thinking. Thanks Erik.

I have felt like I was falling from one day to the next, but we've finally arrived at the weekend. I've managed to put the brakes on and have a chance to breathe, and blog. Hopefully, I can catch up with the next few posts.